not agencily enough
hi, we recently didn't get a a quite big contract from a pot. client, because we "seien nicht agenturig genug" - aren't agencily enough.
so well, yes, they are right. we are an un-agency!
the goal of our company is to make all SEO companies - including our own - redundant.
that's why - if you want to work with us - you will have to accept a few facts:
- you are not dealing with a key-account, you are dealing with us.
- we are here to create value
- lots of value
- for you
- we are here to create work
- lots of work
- for you
we will tell you
- what you have to do
- in which order you have to do it
- and why you have to do it
to reach the goals you want to reach (sometimes we will even set the goals for you)
we will probably
- not tell you what you expect
- not tell you what you like to hear
- not tell you that you can outsource everything
and we will
- tell the truth no matter what
- in detail
- we demand execution
we see ourself in our work, if we see that you can't or won't execute our recommendations then we will stop consulting you.
again: the goal of our company is to make all SEO companies - including our own - redundant. one client at a time.
this is what we offer, and these are some of our customers.